Our forests are our future! Together, we are ensuring our forests health and vitality for today, tomorrow and generations to come.
Owning and caring for our forests can be challenging. Vermont Woodlands Association supports landowners, managers, and policymakers in understanding our forest resources, the challenges of sustainable stewardship, and making informed decisions about its future. We provide year-round education and advocacy for practices that promote the vast array of benefits and values our forests provide, from wildlife habitat, water quality, wood products and carbon, to ensure Vermont’s privately owned woodlands are healthy now and into the future.
For over 100 years, we have served Vermont’s woodland owners, managers, and supporters. With your support, we will continue educating and advocating to keep our forests and forest economy healthy and strong. The next 100 years look bright because of donors like you.
Thank you for your support!
Ways to contribute:
- Become a VWA member. Sign up now!
- Make a donation. Make an online donation to support our 2023 Annual Fund
- Are you 70-1/2 or older? Include VWA in your required minimum distribution (RMD) or Qualified Charitable Deduction (QCD). Contact us to learn more.
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity or Trust for the benefit of Vermont Woodlands Association. Contact us to learn more.
- Become a VWA Volunteer! Got time? Consider volunteering for VWA. See our wish list for details.
If you would prefer to mail your donation, please make your check payable to Vermont Woodlands Association.
Our mailing address is: Vermont Woodlands Association, PO Box 26, Rupert, VT 05768
Please note: If you are sending a check via UPS or FedEx, please contact us for our physical address.