This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for our website (www.vermontwoodlands.org). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
This website collects no personally identifiable information from users, with the exception of:
- email newsletter sign-up data that you provide to us in the process of opting in via the sign up form.
- data shared in the process of applying for a position with the firm.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. This information is available to our website development partner, Brandthropology, Inc., with whom we have signed an agreement preventing them from selling or renting this data.
How Collected Data Will Be Used
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (email/newsletter signup), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.