VWA Depends on You! Make a Year-End Gift Today!
Remember how inspired you felt after attending a Vermont Woodlands Association (VWA) event or reading an article in the VWA/Tree Farm quarterly newsletter? That spark of inspiration, those ah-ha moments, and that sense of community you felt by connecting with other landowners and forestry professionals – that’s the power of VWA.
We depend on your support to create that spark and keep VWA strong.
2022 was a big year for VWA! Thanks to your support, we successfully:
- Navigated a leadership transition with the retirement of our long-time leader Kathleen Wanner.
- Offered 22 Woods Walks, 15 workshops and countless tree farm tours, forester trainings and other special events.
- Managed 10 active grants that support our education and outreach work.
- Kicked off a new initiative on climate adaptation and carbon markets with more to come in 2023.
- Developed a 5-year strategic plan to guide our organization into its next chapter.
- Launched a capital campaign, we called our $50,000 challenge- thanks to your contributions, we’re almost there.
We are so grateful for your participation and support in 2022.
Please consider making a year-end gift to help VWA close 2022 strong and start 2023 ready to continue our meaningful and impactful work supporting healthy forests.
Thank you- your gift in any amount makes a difference for VWA!