Forest Economy Stabilization Grant
The Department of Forests, Parks, and Recreation (FPR) is pleased to announce that the application for the Forest Economy Stabilization Grant program (FESG) is live as of 8 am Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
Important information to read before you start filling out your application: The grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and it’s in your best interest to complete the application completely and correctly the first time. We assembled the following tips and resources to support you:
- Please, take your time to complete the application, so it is not marked incomplete. An incomplete application will sit in the queue until it’s complete.
- Use the application manual as you go through the application, section by section.
- Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, they will be updated regularly with answers to new questions we receive.
- Watch the informational webinar (50 minutes) that explains eligibility, demonstrates where to find and how to use resources on the website, and answers applicant questions.
- If you still have a question, send us an email with your questions. We have several staff members standing by ready to answer emailed questions promptly.
Need assistance preparing financial statements or submitting an application?
For support with preparing financial documents and navigating the online application, Vermont Farm & Forest Viability Program business advisors are available to help. Businesses may complete this INTAKE FORM to connect with an advisor. For more information, please visit the Viability Program COVID Response & Recovery Support page, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-828-1098. You can also work with your accountant, bookkeeper, tax preparer, or other consultant on preparing the documents you will need to apply to this first-come, first-served grant program.